LISSASPAC will co-host the KLISS International Conference on Library and Information Science: " From information To Knowledge", Korea, with KLISS, KISTI, and Dongeui University.
- Place: Dongeui University, Busan,
KOREA (More information about Busan, please visit http://english.busan.go.kr/index)
- Date:10-11 November, 2017
- Keynote Speaker
- Dr. Shihota Tsutomu (Professor Emeritus, St.Andrew's University, Japan)
- Topic: Title will be announced soon.
- Invited Speakers
- Dr. Jihye Kang (Dongduk Women's University)
- Topic: An Analysis on the Successful Case of School Library Programs and Services
- Dr. Sungkwan Lim (Korea Nazarene University)
- Topic: A curriculum development of mental health professional librarians as specialized subject librarians
- Dr. Sang Hun Lee (Incheon Metropolitan Office of Education)
- Topic: Analysis of Determinants for the Job Competence Demonstration Degree of Teacher Librarian
Contributed Session will be prepared by according to the refereed submissions of presentation.
- Important Date for the International Participants
Submission Deadline for Abstracts of Full Paper ||:|| 15 September 2017 |
Submission Deadline for Poster Session Final Paper ||:|| 30 September 2017 |
Notification of Acceptance ||:|| Within 2 Weeks After Submission |
Conference Registration & Payment
Deadline for Presenters
||:|| 10 October 2017|
Final Version of Full Paper Submission ||:|| 10 October 2017|
Tentative Conference Program Announcement ||:|| 20 October 2017|
Conference Date ||:|| 10-11 November, 2017|
- Conference Fees for the International Participants
|Categories ||Regular ||LISSASPAC Members |
Presenters ||150 US Dollars || 100 US Dollars |
Participants || 200 US Dollars || 150 US Dollars |
- Guidelines for Paper Submission
Full papers will be accepted for 20 minutes presentation.
Poster session will be accepted after reviewing final version submitted.
All the papers will be published in the Proceedings with ISSN in hard copy
Selected papers will be recommended to be published in the KLISS Journal (ISSN: 1225-0902), with the revision based on the additional simplified.
Paper submission is via e-mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org.